*Ð&G* Index du Forum
*Ð&G* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Button In Wordpress Widget

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Ð&G* Index du Forum -> D&G -> LeS Hors Sujets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button In Wordpress Widget Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button In Wordpress Widget

Read more Meta Version: 2.55 Last updated: 6 months ago Active installations: 30,000+ Requires WordPress Version:3.9 Tested up to: 4.8.4 Languages: See all 4 Close Czech, English (US), Russian, and Ukrainian. Added unclosed div. We Need Your Support It is really hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. NEW : The Turkish language file is added to the plugin. [fbwidget fburl= width=5003 height=4503 datasmallheader=false selectlng=ruRU dataadaptcontainerwidth=false datahidecover=false datashowfacepile=false datashowposts=true] Widget doesnt working in Mozilla Firefox If widget works great in all browsers except Mozilla Firefox, You must press the settings off Use protection against tracking in private window, its security settings for Mozilla, nothing to do with my plugin. Mistakes happen. Plugins Mijn favorieten Beta-testen Ontwikkelaars Zoeken naar: Plugins zoeken Download Facebook Door Weblizar Details Beoordelingen Installatie Ondersteuning Ontwikkeling Omschrijving Facebook like box pluign to display facebook page live stream & friends on WordPress blog. We would love to help you find it. Thats so nice of them. Updated: With the release of Graph API v.2.3 the Like Box plugin is deprecated => Facebook: On Facebook Like Box Widget 2.8, I have added Facebook Page Plugin that allows you to embed a simple feed of content from a Page into your websites. Version 3.1 Removed offset warning for language dropdown. LinkedIn Add LinkedIn Share and Follow buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. Screenshots Displaying Facebook Buttons before your post.Displaying Facebook Buttons in your post via the shortcode.Plugin settings page. Pinterest Add Pinterest Follow, Pin It buttons and profile widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets. NEW : We added Color scheme option. V2.44 21.10.2015 NEW : We added Show Faces option. Recommended Plugins Updater Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions. De plugin activeren via het Plugin menu in WordPress. View a Step-by-step Instruction on Facebook Button by BestWebSoft Installation After the plugin installation and settings adjustment on the settings page, it is still not working You should click Save Changes. V2.45 05.11.2015 NEW : Hungarian language file is added. Version 4.2 Facebook has deprecated language URL, so now added static json file to read languages. Code is pozie. We would like to fix that. Bugfix : Bug with incorrect My Page Facebook button link was fixed. This is a great way to receive positive feedback from your visitors, earn media exposure, and consumer validation for your brand. Refresh your web page where Facebook Button icon should be placed. V2.27 23.12.2013 NEW : The French language file is added to the plugin. Plugin Works Well omondid The plugin works great Easy to use, working great, but widget not responsive ? Patmata-i It is working great but I still have to find out why the bottom widget is not responsive when I turn an ipad between portrait and Landscape& I could not find any answer& Lees alle 143 beoordelingen Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars Facebook Widget is open source software. V2.09 12.03.2012 Changed : BWS plugins section. V2.17 04.03.2013 NEW : The Ukrainian language file is added to the plugin. Simplest one out there naahuel Simplest and cleanest one I could find. Read all 70 reviews Contributors & Developers Facebook Button by BestWebSoft is open source software. Update : All functionality for wordpress 4.5.1 was updated. And the facebook feed is looking just the way I want. So, I found it. Bugfix : The bug with upload custom image for button is fixed 5a02188284
facebook chat for nokia 6760how to invite all friends on facebook page codefacebook candy crush saga hack 4.2countdown clock for new year on facebookhuong dan hack top eleven tren facebookcode de triche social wars sur facebookhow can i tell if someone has hacked my facebookinvite all friends on facebook code macmost liked facebook posts evertips auto like facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *Ð&G* Index du Forum -> D&G -> LeS Hors Sujets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange